|High Performance Computing (HPC) Lab. @ POSTECH investigates various research topics related on high-performance computing in computer security.|
• Mobile System Security
• IoT Security
• Usable Security
• Privacy Enhancing Technology
• Hardware Security
• Web and Online Social Network Security
- FACT: Functionality-centric Access Control System for IoT Programming Frameworks
Sanghak Lee, Jiwon Choi, Jihun Kim, Beumjin Cho, Sangho Lee, Hanjun Kim, and Jong Kim
- Integrated IoT Programming with Selective Abstraction
Gyeongmin Lee, Seonyeong Heo, Bongjun Kim, Jong Kim, and Hanjun Kim
- Inferring Browser Activity and Status Through Remote Monitoring of Storage Usage
Hyungsub Kim, Sangho Lee, and Jong Kim
- Heterogeneous Distributed Shared Memory for Lightweight Internet-of-Things Devices
Bongjun Kim, Seonyeong Heo, Gyeongmin Lee, Soyeon Park, Hanjun Kim, and Jong Kim
IEEE Micro, Vol. 36(6), pp. 16-24, November 2016. (SCI)
- We received the National Research Foundation of Korea (한국연구재단 중견연구) grant.
Project title: Improving Security and Usability of Trusted Execution Environments
Period: 2017.3. ~ 2020.2.
- The Ninth Workshop among Asian Information Security Labs (WAIS)
@ Saga University, Saga, Japan, January 21-22, 2017
- We received the Samsung FTF (삼성전자 미래기술육성센터) grant.
Project title: Context-aware Unified IoT Platform for Security and Privacy
Period: 2014.10. ~ 2017.9.
You can find detail information at this web page.
Paper Due / Events