|High Performance Computing (HPC) Lab. @ POSTECH investigates various research topics related on high-performance computing in computer security.|
• Mobile System Security
• IoT Security
• Usable Security
• Privacy Enhancing Technology
• Hardware Security
• Web and Online Social Network Security
- Prevention of Cross-update Privacy Leaks on Android
Beumjin Cho, Sangho Lee, Meng Xu, Sangwoo Ji, Taesoo Kim, and Jong Kim
Computer Science and Information Systems, Vol. 15(1), pp. 111-137, January 2018. (SCIE, 0.837) (to appear)
- SSD Performance Modeling Using Bottleneck Analysis
Jihun Kim, Joonsung Kim, Pyeongsu Park, Jong Kim, and Jangwoo Kim
IEEE Computer Architecture Letters (CAL) (SCIE, 1.397) (to appear)
- RT-IFTTT: Real-Time IoT Framework with Trigger Condition-aware Flexible Polling Intervals
Seonyeong Heo, Seungbin Song, Jong Kim, and Hanjun Kim
- Rapid Prototyping of IoT Applications with Esperanto Compiler
Gyeongmin Lee, Seonyeong Heo, Bongjun Kim, Jong Kim, and Hanjun Kim
- 사물 인터넷 장치에 대한 권한 위임을 제어하는 방법 및 장치, 그리고 사물 인터넷 장치에 대한 접근을 제어하는 방법 및 장치
김종, 김지훈, 이상학, 조범진
- FACT: Functionality-centric Access Control System for IoT Programming Frameworks
Sanghak Lee, Jiwon Choi, Jihun Kim, Beumjin Cho, Sangho Lee, Hanjun Kim, and Jong Kim
- We received the National Research Foundation of Korea (한국연구재단 중견연구) grant.
Project title: Improving Security and Usability of Trusted Execution Environments
Period: 2017.3. ~ 2020.2.
- The Ninth Workshop among Asian Information Security Labs (WAIS)
@ Saga University, Saga, Japan, January 21-22, 2017
- We received the Samsung FTF (삼성전자 미래기술육성센터) grant.
Project title: Context-aware Unified IoT Platform for Security and Privacy
Period: 2014.10. ~ 2017.9.
You can find detail information at this web page.
Paper Due / Events