|High Performance Computing (HPC) Lab. @ POSTECH investigates various research topics related on high-performance computing in computer security.|
• Mobile System Security
• IoT Security
• Usable Security
• Privacy Enhancing Technology
• Hardware Security
• Web and Online Social Network Security
- CAPTCHAs Are Still in Danger: An Efficient Scheme to Bypass Adversarial CAPTCHAs
Dongbin Na, Namgyu Park, Sangwoo Ji and Jong Kim.
Proc. 21th World Conference on Information Security Applications (WISA), Jeju Island, Korea, August 26-28, 2020. (IITP support)
- A Comparative Assessment of Wi-Fi and Acoustic Signal-based HCI Methods on the Practicality
Hayoung Jeong, Taeho Kang, Jiwon Choi, and Jong Kim
Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces (JUMI), Vol. 14(1), pp.123-137, 2020. (SCIE)
- WearAuth: Wristwear-assisted User Authentication for Smartphones using Wavelet-based Multi-resolution Analysis
Taeho Kang, Sangwoo Ji, Hayoung Jeong, Bin Zhu, and Jong Kim
IEICE Trans. Information and Systems, vol. E102-D(10), October 2019. (SCIE)
- Low-Noise LLC Side-channel Attack with Perf
Youngjoo Ko, Sangwoo Ji and Jong Kim
Proc. 20th World Conference on Information Security Applications (WISA), Jeju Island, Korea, August 21-24, 2019.
- PinpointRowhammer: Suppressing Unwanted Bit Flips on Rowhammer Attacks
Sangwoo Ji, Youngjoo Ko, Saeyoung Oh, Jong Kim
Proc. The 14th ACM ASIA Conference on Computer and Communications Security (AsiaCCS), July 7-12, 2019. (58/258=22.5%) (NRF support)
- We received the National Research Foundation of Korea (한국연구재단 중견연구) grant.
Project title: Improving Security and Usability of Trusted Execution Environments
Period: 2017.3. ~ 2020.2.
- The Ninth Workshop among Asian Information Security Labs (WAIS)
@ Saga University, Saga, Japan, January 21-22, 2017
- We received the Samsung FTF (삼성전자 미래기술육성센터) grant.
Project title: Context-aware Unified IoT Platform for Security and Privacy
Period: 2014.10. ~ 2017.9.
You can find detail information at this web page.
Paper Due / Events