|High Performance Computing (HPC) Lab. @ POSTECH investigates various research topics related on high-performance computing in computer security.|
• Mobile System Security
• IoT Security
• Usable Security
• Privacy Enhancing Technology
• Hardware Security
• Web and Online Social Network Security
- Unrestricted Black-box Adversarial Attack Using GAN with Limited Queries
Dongbin Na, Sangwoo Ji, and Jong Kim
Proc. the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) 2022 Workshop on Adversarial Robustness in the Real World (AROW), Tel Aviv, Israel, October 23, 2022.
- The Ticket Price Matters in Sharding Blockchain
Geunwoo Kim, Michael Franz, and Jong Kim
Conference on Blockchain Technology (CBT-2022, ESORICS workshop), Copenhagen, Denmark, Sep. 29, 2022.
- Defending against attacks tailored to transfer learning via feature distancing
Sangwoo Ji, Namgyu Park, Dongbin Na, Bin Zhu, and Jong Kim
Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU), Vol. 223, October 2022. (SCIE)
get pdf: https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1fcFT_OVij9i4o
- Enhancing Scalability With Payment Requests Aggregation in Lightning Network
Jungbeom Seo and Jong Kim
Proc. 5th IEEE International Conference on Blockchain (Blockchain), Espoo, Finland, August 22-25, 2022.
- Fuzzing with automatically controlled interleavings to detect concurrency bugs
Youngjoo Ko, Bin Zhu and Jong Kim
The Journal of Systems & Software 191C (2022) 111379 (SCIE) (NRF, MIST support)
- Detecting Audio Adversarial Examples with Logit Noising
Namgyu Park, Sangwoo Ji, and Jong Kim
Proc. 37th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC), December 6-10, 2021.
- Precise Correlation Extraction for IoT Fault Detection with Concurrent Activities
Gyeongmin Lee, Bongjun Kim, Seungbin Song, Changsu Kim, Jong Kim, and Hanjun Kim
Proc. the International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT), October 11-15, 2021.
- We received the National Research Foundation of Korea (한국연구재단 중견연구) grant.
Project title: Improving Security and Usability of Trusted Execution Environments
Period: 2017.3. ~ 2020.2.
- The Ninth Workshop among Asian Information Security Labs (WAIS)
@ Saga University, Saga, Japan, January 21-22, 2017
- We received the Samsung FTF (삼성전자 미래기술육성센터) grant.
Project title: Context-aware Unified IoT Platform for Security and Privacy
Period: 2014.10. ~ 2017.9.
You can find detail information at this web page.
Paper Due / Events