|High Performance Computing (HPC) Lab. @ POSTECH investigates various research topics related on high-performance computing in computer security.|
• Mobile System Security
• IoT Security
• Usable Security
• Privacy Enhancing Technology
• Hardware Security
• Web and Online Social Network Security
- Detecting Audio Adversarial Examples with Logit Noising
Namgyu Park, Sangwoo Ji, and Jong Kim
Proc. 37th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC), December 6-10, 2021.
- Precise Correlation Extraction for IoT Fault Detection with Concurrent Activities
Gyeongmin Lee, Bongjun Kim, Seungbin Song, Changsu Kim, Jong Kim, and Hanjun Kim
Proc. the International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT), October 11-15, 2021.
- CAPTCHAs Are Still in Danger: An Efficient Scheme to Bypass Adversarial CAPTCHAs
Dongbin Na, Namgyu Park, Sangwoo Ji and Jong Kim.
Proc. 21th World Conference on Information Security Applications (WISA), Jeju Island, Korea, August 26-28, 2020. (IITP support)
- A Comparative Assessment of Wi-Fi and Acoustic Signal-based HCI Methods on the Practicality
Hayoung Jeong, Taeho Kang, Jiwon Choi, and Jong Kim
Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces (JUMI), Vol. 14(1), pp.123-137, 2020. (SCIE)
- WearAuth: Wristwear-assisted User Authentication for Smartphones using Wavelet-based Multi-resolution Analysis
Taeho Kang, Sangwoo Ji, Hayoung Jeong, Bin Zhu, and Jong Kim
IEICE Trans. Information and Systems, vol. E102-D(10), October 2019. (SCIE)
- Low-Noise LLC Side-channel Attack with Perf
Youngjoo Ko, Sangwoo Ji and Jong Kim
Proc. 20th World Conference on Information Security Applications (WISA), Jeju Island, Korea, August 21-24, 2019.
- PinpointRowhammer: Suppressing Unwanted Bit Flips on Rowhammer Attacks
Sangwoo Ji, Youngjoo Ko, Saeyoung Oh, Jong Kim
Proc. The 14th ACM ASIA Conference on Computer and Communications Security (AsiaCCS), July 7-12, 2019. (58/258=22.5%) (NRF support)
- We received the National Research Foundation of Korea (한국연구재단 중견연구) grant.
Project title: Improving Security and Usability of Trusted Execution Environments
Period: 2017.3. ~ 2020.2.
- The Ninth Workshop among Asian Information Security Labs (WAIS)
@ Saga University, Saga, Japan, January 21-22, 2017
- We received the Samsung FTF (삼성전자 미래기술육성센터) grant.
Project title: Context-aware Unified IoT Platform for Security and Privacy
Period: 2014.10. ~ 2017.9.
You can find detail information at this web page.
Paper Due / Events